Monday, October 06, 2008

Horrifiedly Aghast

Not really sure if Horrifiedly is a word.

But I have a slight confession.

I think I may perhaps find campy vamp movies funny.

We watched Bitten, with that guy from Clerks, you know, real high budget, and um, I want to watch it again because I can't remember laughing that much in a long time.

Now, Iron Man was all good and well, but it was too slick and not plotless enough. It tried to have a plot when really, it would have been better just admitting there was no real one.

The Dark Knight was superb, but, lets face it, not really a comedy.

So,

Me and campy vamp movies.

Who woulda thunk?

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I suppose The Rocky Horror Picture Show was one.

the amazing jelly fish said...

i have a friend who is self proclaimed "bonkers" its not the same as crazy and it is totally hereditary. (I really do love her) anyways she does not like movies in general but will Laugh Out Loud for Jaws and Tremors!

CAmpy just annoys me sometimes. But if you are in a realy campy mood check out "The Party" with petter sellers i think. This is funny especially with wine.