Sunday, March 08, 2009

Welcome to the Darkness

So,

We're in a recession, unlike anything ever seen before, except the Great Depression.

Which isn't going to happen. But boy oh boy we might get close...

Doom.
Darkness.
Destruction.

Any paper you open, any news article you read, any opinion, it is nothing but bad news.
Where is our American spirit? Where is our American faith? Where is our American 'we can do this' attitude?

According to our papers, our media, our 'fourth estate' there is no American optimism, no American spirit, nothing to work toward.

I can not believe that.

Times may be hard, but are not the strongest borne from hard times?

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm all cheered up now.

Pageant Mom said...

I'm baaaaaaaack.

Oh, I have some cheer up stuff on my blog... I'm just trying to offset negative energies :o)