Monday, March 25, 2019

Just a yearly thing, I think

K.

It's a thing. Every time I start a new novel I feel the need to get out the extra thoughts on blogger. Because, of course, it's rude to inundate my friends with random bursts of texts that really are just loose thoughts that need a place to land. This is a safe place for them to land - they don't annoy anyone, only the people that want to read them have to read them, and most important, my friends don't block me.

It's not their fault. I just have so many extra thoughts.

Tonight's extra thought that's just burning itself into me to the point of distraction is the desire I'm having right now to eat ice cream, watch a murder mystery, and write, all at the same time.

I can only do two. Which two?

Happy Monday, it's almost spring!


No comments: