Wednesday, July 09, 2008

SLACKER

Wow,

What a slacker I've been.

I can't help it. It's summertime. I have the right to be lazy.

Plus I'm addicted to the Twilight series, so that's been keeping me up.

Can we all say, wow, it's July?

And listen, summer isn't FULLY over, there's still July and August. Half of August if you're in Colorado and you have kids. But, July is a VERY LONG MONTH.

So don't fret. You still have time to languish away at parks, lakes, sandy reservoirs and coffee shops.

It's not time to be sad or panic yet. Why, heck n crap, I bet the summer weather lingers on into September!

There's STILL MANY DAYS AHEAD TO ENJOY....

And I will not mention fall or cool weather or anything until at least August. Even though it's my favorite season, and I'm having crazy Fall urges to nest and be cozy and make pies and cross stitch and buy school supplies.

I just... can't...help it.... make.... it.... stop....

It is STILL SUMMER.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Thank you for this post. I will officially quick harping on you now! :)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I haven't read any of the Twilight series, but am reading Meyer's standalone book 'The Host'.

Unknown said...

미국은 요즈음 날씨가 어떻습니까?

:D

Lahdeedah said...

I'm sure Edward, that you said
Lahdeeda, you rock.

Jean-Luc, Twilight is totally addicting. Saying that, I must warn you, it's target audience are teens between 13 and 18, and somehow, strangely,moms in their 30s and up. Very bizarre...

Lahdeedah said...

ps dnsvm...

Summer is so never gonna end.