Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dastardly Dentistry


I, like many people, am not a fan of the dentist.
Or the orthodontics.
Or hospitals.

I still have my wisdom teeth. (Yes! For real!)

I visited the dentist today for a general exam.
Many people like to combine an exam and cleaning into one.
I'm not one of them.

I discovered the joyful news that most, as in all but two, of my fillings will need to be redone.

Also, before I continue on my orthodontric path to braces and jaw surgery, I'll need three wisdom teeth pulled.

There's a chance I'll get to keep one, and I hope I do.
Just because, how many people have a wisdom tooth actually come in?

If I get to the point of orthodontics and so forth, I'll be sure to post about it. With pictures.
If there's one thing I learned from the leek juice in the eyeball incident, it's that I should have taken pictures.

No comments: