Friday, June 13, 2008

Meet Drama Girl

Here is Drama Girl....


She doesn't look like a pre-tween there does she? Trust me, we're in full tweendom mode. And I know you can't see her face, but truthfully, this photo contains the essence of Drama Girl. She is in a place that none of us want to return to, if we're honest, or our memories are intact. There is just so much...Drama.

Next year she hits the middle school years. She'll be mixed in with the angsty seventh and eight graders, but there's no real way to solve the sixth grade conundrum, not really. You just have to go through it, and she will, with angst, drama, Emotion. Send help.

See that smile though? See it?
Remember it, because over the course of the next three years, it's going to disappear into that "i'm more bored than death" expression.

And if you want to know how I really feel about my daughter, here you go.

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great make-up there!

Anonymous said...

I really think your Drama and my Kid #1 (aren't I creative?) were separated @ birth...even if they aren't the same age.

Lahdeedah said...

I think it likely. They seem so similar in temperament.