Thursday, June 25, 2015

Breezy June Nights


Might be a wee crooked... 

That is the sky tonight. The image doesn't do it justice. I love taking photographs, but for some reason, leave my camera in.

It's a beautiful, breezy June night so I snuck off for a walk alone and decided to pay attention to all the different trees on my walk. Tomorrow, I'm going to bring my camera, because some of these trees, fully alive and cherishing the recent rains we have, are so unique, not in an exotic way, but in an 'oh, how interesting, have I ever really noticed these trees?' kind of way. I figure it'll be cool to show you all the things I haven't noticed...

I know, I know, I haven't written anything funny (yes, I'm talking to you) and I haven't finished the book about the dog and the hiking yet, but I'm pretty sure it's going to end with the hike and the dog at the summit (okay, dad, working on it) and my introspection isn't pure poetry tonight (but alliteration!) I wanted to share the picture of the breezy June sky and say hello to everyone, though!

No comments: