Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Weird side-pony-tail self


Conversation with Husbear:


Me: "I'm thinking of the whole simplify movement. I've researched Urban Homesteading!"
Husbear: "Huh?"
Me: "Remember? Lets get to simplicity, so we can live a life where we enjoy the time we have at home instead of stressing out over work and stuff?"
Husbear: "Yeah."
Me: "It's about the long term."
Husbear: .... no longer paying attention
Me: "I'm going to Urban Homestead. I'm going to save us money by baking my own bread and growing my own vegetables and herbs in container gardens, and I'm going to stop buying non-processed and convenience foods. Then, we can save at least $3,000 a year on food, and I'd have fun with it."
Husbear: "yeah, I can see you enjoying that,  with your weird side-pony-tail self and all. Sure. Go do it." 
......

weird side-pony-tail self?


No comments: