Friday, December 29, 2006

The New Friday Night

Well,

Sci Fi Fridays are over... no more Dr. Who /BSG combos until Jan. 21st, which is a Sunday, while SG1 and SG Atlantis take over on Fridays, um I think.

Not the point though.

The point is, now, tonight, I have planned a nice, child-free night.

Order pizza.
Stick the buggers in bed at 7:30 because they didn't have a nap.
Sit down in front of BBC America and chill out to My Family and Hardware, and when that's through, watch my Monarch of the Glen and Are You Being Served Again DVDs.

While eating Ice Cream.

Because honestly, this is what I'm going to be doing every weekend night until I get this #%*#( house on the market and sold, I might as well make it a tradition, and make it as cozy and fun as I can. Man, do I feel for the single moms that aren't dating or going out and having a social life.

And there is nothing more that I love than a good veg night of my favorite sappy shows and ice cream. Oh, and Baileys, but that's expensive so I'm rationing.

And if you think this sounds amazingly boring, and this is the dullest post you've read next to, say, the last post...

welcome to the current installation of 'my life'... i'm hoping it gets more interesting too.

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

It sounds a good night to me!

Pageant Mom said...

Wow 7:30 that's amazing!! I have to threaten my kids within an inch of their lives to get them in bed by 9:30...

Happy New Year!!!