Monday, April 23, 2007

What I got

Yes.

I got one.

I did.

On sale at Overstock.com.

And there was another 8% coupon which made it even nicer, with free shipping.

Some might think this is excessive, however, I am the vacuum destroyer.

We have to replace our vacuums every year and a half or two.

I need an UBAH VACUUMA

Because Hubby McRed is frakkin' sick and frakkin' tired of having to always blow a freakin' 150 bucks on a vaccum someone in the house (moi') is going to trash in less than a year and a half....

If I manage to destroy this one, we may just eliminate carpet in our house altogether....

4 comments:

MommasWorld said...

That is a GREAT deal on a good vaccum! When I was almost 16 my parents purchased a Kirby for a discounted price of $2,400. I was devistated thinking of how much I wanted this cute little LeCar! (actually held my face in my hands laughing so hard after typing "LeCar"!) Hey, I had my learners permit and thought a car was far more important than a fantastic never wear out vaccum cleaner. They still make Kirby's but I don't think they make LeCars any more. Good choice on the Kirby.

My Mother now has that little robot that runs through the house at a programmed time. She finally took it out of the box and waiting for me to come over and program it for her.

To me a vaccum cleaner is like a lawn mower...you cannot put it away dirty or unserviced. You have to clean out the wheels and underside before it is put away. I need a vaccum that will do that for me.

Lahdeedah said...

LeCar... ha ha ha...

I would love the little robot, but three kids, two cats, there's no way it'd be good enough. Plus stairs....

I love that your mom bought it, with the full expectation that you would program it, lol, that's cute.

Pageant Mom said...

I love my Rainbow, but I hate the way they sell those things. Totally worth the 1500 bucks I paid for it. I can vacuum anything totally clean (even unsuspecting family members bruwahahahahaha!!!)

DIE DUST DIE!!!

okay, settling down now. I hate that I get that excited about a household appliance...

Jean-Luc Picard said...

You're cleaning up on vacuum cleaners!