Thursday, May 05, 2011

Thursday before the Friday

Can you feel it?

The frost... it's... gone. For good. And won't be coming back til Fall. I feel it.

Spring is truly here, finally!

For some parts of the country it probably feels like summer, but for us? It's all spring! I can bring my crazy tall green beans outside and plant them. I can put squash in the ground, and hope my loofah growing experiment goes well.

Today I discussed with HusBear the paths we should take. I'lll take the high road, you'll take the low road...

Listen to it, you should, really... I'll be in Scotland afore ye...

Right. So while I'm here on the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond... we sat out with our iced tea and Azure Blue skies, and just had a nice afternoon in the sunshine, talking.

The conclusion we came to, is, retirement is gonna be a lot of fun.

2 comments:

David said...

Yeah, it's already too hot. Grumble, grumble.

Lahdeedah said...

No! It's not QUITE too hot yet lol.