Sunday, November 19, 2006

Procrastionation, again.

I'm procrastinating on my homework. It's management accounting, and while I did well the first half of the class, stress with the whole 'employment challenged' thing with my husband caused me to totally blow off the second half, so the final and the essay are going to be um, very challenging. At least the class is almost over!

I'm super looking forward to Colorado, but the truth is, until we finish the floors and stairs and get rid of the junk, I'm not really thinking about it. I envision us being there in March.

But, our house is in turmoil right now, so it's hard to be all like 'yeah we're selling the house and leaving.' I'm going to alleviate that next week by packing some of the boys toys up and moving more stuff into the garage where McRed will be doing dump trips and putting all the 'sell/get rid of/packed stuff.

The good news is, where I live, seems to be one of the cities that have lower inventory and higher demand, because it's slowly turning posh. There is only one other home for sale in our neighborhood.

I will feel better once the house is on the market, Dec. 1.


No comments: