Wednesday, November 22, 2006

u-hoos

We don't know what u-hoos are, but we know that Bear took Turbo's u-hooos, pronouced ooo like in oooze without the ze.

In other news, I'm watching Sci-Fi's ghost hunters. Now, I do believe in ghosts, however, I seriously doubt that Sci-Fi's ghost hunters have ever actually filmed a ghost on tv, heard one, or convinced me with their crazy creepy music and green-light film, and silly conversations with ghosts, and sudden 'OMIGOSH DID YOU HEAR THAT AAAHHH' that they have.

It cracks me up.

What I would like to hear?

A ghost suddenly come on and say "Leave me alone you pestering buffoons with your silly loud gadgets..."

I mean, how do we even know that ghosties register on like, electrical richter scales or whatever the hell they use?

anyhow, it's entertaining and funny so there is that.

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

They are found near the sound effects of tv technicians