Friday, July 13, 2007

The Female Ego

I went wogging this morning. I came in. Made coffee. Hubby McRed came downstairs.

"Damn."
"What?"
"Damn. Let me see."
"what?"
"Damn, you look skinny! Ooh boy! Damn. That outfit is great on you."
(Hubby McRed, it seems, has a thing for yoga pants and work out tees...)

There is no other greater motivator than sincere enthusiasm from the male side of life.

Later, I'm going to expound on the merits of cous cous, but for now, tah, I have a free day to play with.

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That was a good peek into how yoga pants can look to others!

David said...

This would the point at which you post something about the admirable nature of the male brain. :)

MommasWorld said...

That is truly FANTASTIC!! You are doing what you want to do and you have the added bonus of true praise!

See you Rock!