Monday, March 10, 2008

Look! I'm Procrastinating!

What am I doing?

Why, Procrastinating!

I am on the last bit of the first and most likely final draft of a paper I have drawn out for three days.

This is my last semester of class, and it is...toooorrrttuuuureee... because it just so happens, I decided, during the second to last semester of class, that while a masters in mgt. is handy, the PR sub-section of that degree is not, because during the second to last semester of class, I decided I most likely probably never want to work in PR.

So this paper is pure torture because it represents, a, a paper on a topic the teacher doesn't understand or care about, b, the second to last paper for this class and c, i didn't do so smackin' hot on the first paper, and nervousness makes me procrastinate more....


ahhhh

so, i'm procrastinating....

3 comments:

Pageant Mom said...

I used to write great papers in college. Problem was, I would read and read and read... then I'd start about 11pm the night before they were due to write them.

Pure Hell I tell you.

Get 'R Done!!!

RainyPM said...

just think, it's done now and you can procrastinate something else now. :)

Unknown said...

I thought it was an unwritten rule that in order for you to turn in an outstanding paper you have to procrastinate as long as possible...