Sunday, October 09, 2016

Picture catch-up!

I said I'd take a picture a day every day this month and post it, because it's my favorite month, but I didn't post any this week.

I did take them, though!

Tuesday, Oct. 4th's image:


Ghoul eyeball cupcakes!
Tuesday, I came home to my sons carving the pumpkins I was trying to get the energy up to be excited about! I was happy (yay, I didn't have it in me) and bummed (wtheck-n-crap they don't need me to carve pumpkins anymore?) So I made ghoul eyeball cupcakes.

Wednesday, Oct. 5th's image:


I wasn't feeling Wednesday. Not at all. It was a chilly day. I was up late the night before watching the final season of Game of Thrones. It was a rough day at the office, as in, I got to the office and was having a rough time just starting... and I needed a morning coffee. The Starbucks line was just too long so I strolled into this little Tea and Cakes shop and it made my morning.
I also got a breakfast burrito which has nothing to do with either Tea or Cakes, but was fairly delicious.

Thursday, Oct. 6th's image:

GASP. I forgot! But here, have a nice image of our Halloween-themed table!

I'll have you know, that is a bowl of fresh roasted pumpkin seeds, done by yours truly!

Friday, Oct. 7th's image:



I've already tweeted this image out. It's a cup of pumpkin spice outside of Ozo coffee in our new sort of hang out mall-esque area. We'd gone out for a date night and had burgers and then decided to kill time before the movie sipping lattes in front of the fire pit. I didn't want to do a selfie or anything. In the time we sat there, our friends crashed our date night and hung out with us, which was a lot of fun, and we saw another friend of mine wandering by. It was a nice, cool night and perfect. Then we saw the Magnificent Seven, because Husbear and I both love Westerns.

Saturday, Oct. 8th's image:

Happy birthday Husbear! 
We made his favorite dinner: Bibimbap. Then watched a movie, which wasn't super great, but Bear and Husbear liked it. Turbo isn't really into movies unless they are super interesting. Like, Pacific Rim... (/cry)

Marinated flank steak. Cucumbers in red tangy sauce. Tang sauce. Sauteed carrots
and spinach. Bean sprouts (mmm). Rice. And there's kimchee, too. Mmmm.

This is one of our favorite dinners, though, and the only reason we make it infrequently is because of the many different side dishes and components that go into making it. 

There aren't a lot of people in these images, but they are a great representation of my week this week, so there's that! Next week I'll try for actual people. Maybe. No promises!

And finally, today's image:

Everyone is dabbing. Even the dead.

And if you don't know what dabbing is, look it up. Also, it means I'm waaay cooler than you. Because I know what it is. And our purple tattered skeleton friend here knows what it means too. 

No comments: