Monday, January 08, 2007

Dang that TLC television

I started watching the TLC special on that women who had six children from one marriage, and then she married another guy and then had three sets of twins with one set in neo natal care.

Anyhow never mind the six kids from the first marriage. Just put that out of your mind, yes, I know, it's hard.

Three sets of twins.

I had one set of twins. I could forsee trying to get pregnant again, because it's not common to have more than one set of twins. Well, I could forsee getting pregnant again if I didn't already have an elder kid. Three seems to be enough for now. The point being, say I did try again, and had another set of twins. Obviously, I'd laugh and cry and cry, cry some more, and then cry, but I'd also spend a lot of time picking out another name and getting excited, and yes, there'd be enough love for the extras, but...

Let me tell you what would happen next....

Hey, Honey....

SNIP SNIP SNIP....

There would be no other chance that I could potentially have a third set of twins.

The woman has 13 kids. She could open up her own little one room school house.

So then I changed over to Supernanny, with the five rambunctious boys that are so rotten the parents want to divorce.

My kids are so angelic.

But hey, they are on Supernanny so obviously they really want to try.

I wonder if I could get my kids to misbehave enough to get her in my house, just you know, for a little help while I'm getting ready to move....

But I can't handle not knowing what is happening to the poor little babies in neo natal, so I had to switch back to TLC, since one of the babies has a hole in his heart...

This is why I don't normally watch TLC.

No comments: