Friday, January 26, 2007

The House of Finance

Sooo

The three-time viewers like the house.

They just aren't sure they can afford it.

Ummm.

Excuse me?

Did you miss buying a house 101, where it states 'get preapproved before house hunting?'

I mean, if you don't know whether or not you can afford a home, and haven't bothered doing the preapproval, then all you are doing looking for homes is wasting your time, and more importantly, like, mine, because I've gone out of my way to get out me and my three kids out of your way while you come through my house, expecting that you can actually afford to buy it.

And, I know I'm just uber grumpy about this because if they COULD get the financing and they decide they can afford it, they will put in an offer. HOWEVER, there is a very real chance, finances being a funny thing, they won't get preapproved or they will decide it's too expensive.

So I have to write them off.

We were also someone else's no. 2 choice.

Bah to them.

I haven't even been doing this for two weeks and already I've gone insane. I am never going to be able to keep this up for two more weeks, never mind months...

hep.

No comments: