Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Death of a Couch

The nice, less-than-one-year-okd cream leather couch is destroyed. Thank you Turbo and Bear. They got a hold of some pens, permanent ink, and expressed themselves all over the seat cushions.

Nothing will take the marks out. Now, I'm covering it with pillows, and the children now have a $2 K couch to lounge on... *%#($ # kids.

Other than that, today was good. Turbo is obsessed with trains, Bear is obsessed with taking all of Turbo's trains. I had to go back to the store to find them matching trains. Train drama solved. Had to take the trains in with us to EVERY store today, Target, Home Depot, their playgroup time, and the grocery. But today was a good day despite the trains.

Oops, it's 3 a.m.

That's what happens when you get a book you enjoy. Charlaine Harris' book latest Sookie Stackhouse book *I know, I know, a literary masterpiece* and I read it from cover to cover. I only meant to start it, but I couldn't put it down. Unfortunately, that means that I don't have a 'chill book' to read, so now I have to go pick up all her other non-Sookie-Stackhouse books, but I love her Sookie best! Ah well...

No comments: