Monday, May 01, 2006

Cucumbers, eggplants and lettuce

I can stop whenever I want... really...

The thing is, I can't actually plant much more outside than what I have planned, but believe me, once all the plants are in the ground, if there is so much of an iota of space, a spot, a section, a piece of bare soil, it will be planted... So I didn't buy anything else for the garden except for purple coneflowers... la la la shh.. I'm sure I can find room for them somewhere... I mean, this is impressive. You have no idea how long I struggled before finally putting back the pumpkin and corn seeds.

What I did do, however, after reading Sunset Garden's special publication with 160 of the easiest things to grow and what veggies are great in containers, is yep.. CONTAINER PLANTING... I'm going to plant cucumbers, eggplants and lettuce in containers :) So excited... now I just need to buy fertilizers, plant foods and fish emulsion oil...

Just a thought...

If food of the future tastes as crappy as energy bars do now, we're all going to starve to death.

No comments: