Friday, September 15, 2006

cool tshirts

I finally managed to look 'trendy' or at least, trendy in my mind.

I got a planet mom t-shirt (I sooo took advantage of that earlier deal at suburban mom's site, I'm such a shopper) and some of those darker rinse jeans that are apparently 'in' at the moment, and, for these born boots that they sold last year that are not actually popular as far as I can tell, (most of my friends laughed) but I adore them.

I then took my sons to messy time.

Because that is as much 'out' as I get, and while it's perfectly acceptable to wear old jeans and a baggy sweatshirt to a class devoted to painting, play doh and glueing macaroni noodles on paper plates, just occasionally, I want to look 'trendy,' to just for once walk in and have everyone think, 'Hey, that there is some trendy mom' and never you mind that my sons' hair sticks up permanently and not in a trendy spike cut way, and that their shirts may or may not actually match their pants...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Recently i found a cool t shirt of my dreams, at rhinestonetshirts.net ! All of their cotton rhinestone t shirts are embellished with genuine Swarovski crystal rhinestones that are individually handset.