Friday, September 29, 2006

Dr. Who

So um

The new Dr. Who....

Not Bad.

Season's One Dr. Who was sooo good that I was really worried I wouldn't like the Season Two Doctor (because honestly, you can never have too many things to worry about) ANYHOW....

Season Two Dr. Who, love him. As much as the Season One Dr. Who, but in a different way. They did a really good job picking the 'right' Dr. Who characters, but I hope this guy lasts longer than a season or two.

I just don't get the suits with tennis shoes.

I mean, who can REALLY get away with that.

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I've seen the whole of the vseason, as I live in England. I think he is better than the one last season.

Lahdeedah said...

Yeah,

I think I'm going to like him better, too. I mean, the first one was really good, but he somehow seems more, um, Dr. Who-ey, I guess.