Wednesday, June 28, 2006

9:32 p.m.

I know, I know, three posts in one night...

This is where I am. Desk. Window open. Nice breeze.
Husband. Black chair. Reading, actually READING a text book.
Me. Writing. I'm supposed to be writing on chapter 13, til 11 p.m. New writing time, 9-11 p.m. Sunday through Wednesday. (I do school on the weekends.) I want to write my other story. I'm sick of stupid fairy tales.
Must. Be. Strong.

Someone posted on how to give up soda.

I spent a month brainwashing myself into believing that soda was the ultimate evil preventing against weight loss. I think like, one soda a day is linked to obesity (read or heard that) so there is science to it. Plus, the calories in non-diet soda...

But before you can give it up, you need to believe that Mountain Dew, Dakota's choice drink, isn't just goat piss, it's hell-spawned goat piss.... I belive I decided that Aspartame (whatever it's spelled like) is intentionally engineered to be addictive :). We just need to lie to ourselves to do the right thing....

Okay NOW i'm going to stop blogging and start writing...

And about blogging, did you know there is a whole blogging community of women, moms even, and all are welcome? HA HA HA HA HA.... Another club I'll never get to join! That's okay, I've got my eensy weency blog roll, I'm good... I mean hey it's a start...

No comments: