Sunday, June 11, 2006

In Defense of Me

Yes,

I put the book list up there because Gravy's reading list consists of what I call 'campy pleasure reading' (see my list here, under campy pleasure reading).

I admit that the last book I read before the Rain of Gold epic sagas was, well, The Devil Wears Prada. (It was funny!) And I also freely admit that I am gleefully awaiting the next Karen Moning book... if she ever gets around to writing it...

As for those who spent the last two months reading nothing but Charlainne Harris, well... been there... done that... ran out of authors to be addicted to.

p.s.

Apparently, my hostas are actually milkweed... my husband has informed me the weekend after I get back, we are renting a roto tiller and ending my misery that is the garden of doom. I am exalted.

No comments: