Monday, April 17, 2006

Gym Blues

Bah.

My trainer lectured me.

Bah.

I need to do cardio... 4 times a week, and I won't see any results til I do, and we're going to take a break from my training if I don't do the cardio.

Okay he was nice about it, but he totally slipped it in when I wasn't suspecting and was all like, lecturey and 'you need to make this 'Lisa time' and go to bed earlier and have the husband take the kids la la la la'

Okay so he's right.
And he was like 'I will not let you waste money' and laughed but I can tell he was annoyed. He likes results. I'm not so far a results person. *Yes yes I am AWARE if I did cardio 4X a week, I probably would be...

The thing is, I don't WANT to get up at 6 a.m. to go to the gym four times a week, which is pretty much what I have to do. I don't mind the gym. I don't even mind the cardio. I mind the time.

But I have to go four times a week so I have to get up at 6 a.m.

So bah.

Oh the babysitting room is great, but if you NEED to go to the gym two or three times a week, it is dependent on the children, and just plain old argh.

So...

We're just going to keep that whole Cadbury Creme Egg and Easter Holiday 'there goes the eating plan' thing to ourselves aren't we....

No comments: