Friday, April 14, 2006

Loungewear Day

It was today, if you missed it. They don't usually announce it. Generally, it's ignored, because loungewear in the office *a way to describe pajamas without sounding lazy* is discouraged usually.

I managed to avoid getting out of my loungewear til 6 today. Of course, at this point, you wonder, why bother? Because I finally woke up, that's why. I think I am just exhausted from toddlerism and schoolism. I now know where they get their energy, they suck it from me! They are energy hogs stealing my energy! Actually, it went from sunny to rainy and warm to chilly, and the boys have runny noses again and that usually gets me too. I'm going to start drinking O.J. again and just drinking coffee with every meal and snack until they start kindergarten.

My new schedule works great when I don't nap when the boys nap ha ha ha. But take right now, this very instance, there is a toddler pulling on my chair, jumping and yelling 'UP UP UP' in my ear. It's been like this all day. "SIT" "UP" "EAT" "MORE" "PEEEZZZEEEEE" They missed playtime pals today because Ashton was coughing and his nose running and that is usually a recipe for a woozy of a day. They knocked me out by 1.

I may have a babysitter. We have a 'meet the boys' appointment on Wednesday *must clean house by then and play nice mom, rehearsal for nice mom act is Tuesday* and then if that works, a trial-run next Saturday afternoon. *Will bribe daughter with new gameboy game to pretend she isn't sarcastic and loves helping out with her brothers* If that all goes well, I'll have a babysitter! Yay! It helps that I pay well. Lets face it, with a nine year old and twin toddlers, you can't afford to pay on the light side....

And to all those who supported me and listened to my rant and got mad for me over the Evil Mom Hostess incident, I thank you. You were all suitably horrifed and mad for me. I felt loved. I didn't blog it because I don't ever want to go back to that place again.../trauma....

I'm going to eventually save that club from themselves. I will pull out and rescue the lost moms... I will find them... we will have our own club, with margueritas...

No comments: