Friday, April 21, 2006

Rain to Sun

I'll be danged. The sun came out. To garden, or not? Who knows. I need to put the plants I bought in the ground before they die. Maybe a bit of gardening today and tomorrow.

I went to the gym today. Day four which is my 'goal' and today I brought the boys, even though they hadn't been to the babysitting room in a while. The room was overcrowded, but they were fine. I saw my trainer who asked, "Are you dying since it's been so long" and I was like WHATEVUH... the truth is, I wasn't dying at all. Then I pointed out that this was my fourth time this week so Ha. Then he turned all encourage-y and told me to keep it up and not slow down la la la... to the effect that I'm counting calories again to make sure I don't overindulge because if I'm going to the gym four times a week, dammit... PLUS summer is coming...

And I hate the fact I need outside motivation. I like to think I'm smart enough, determined enough, willful enough, etc etc to just 'do it' on my own. But no. Left to my own devices, I will drown in Haagen Das' Bailey's ice cream.

Bah.

No comments: