Friday, April 21, 2006

Rainy Day

I've got sunshine... on a rainy day...

It's raining... the soft pitter patter of raindrops lulled me deeper into the cocoon that was my comforter. I'm enjoying a nice cup of coffee before everyone wakes up. Yes, I missed the morning gym gig, but I'll just take the boys to babysitting later this morning and do it then... it's funny how I love rain. We've had four days of gorgeous sunny weather, and today, rain... and I'm happy to see it. I missed it. I like a nice mix of sunny and rainy days. Truthfully, I'm a gray skies kinda gal. I enjoy sunshine, I do, but something about rain after a few days of sun really cheers me up. Odd, I know. But do you know what this rainy day means? This afternoon is LAZY DAY... the perfect excuse to not do anything :)

No comments: