Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Little Justice

Ah, Karma...

That little sweet brace-faced dark haired Benedict that works at the gym that busted my ONE cheesburger lunch and set my trainer into rant-lecture mode for an entire session along with an insanely punishing workout designed to 'work off the cheeseburger' remember her?

She got busted.... with recess pieces... muahahaaaa.... Her trainer has been just as wonderful as mine, only mine has a shorter grudge span.

She had a cup of recess pieces and ten in her hand. N. (my trainer) threw the cup out and left her with just the ten, and told her trainer ha ha ha... Now, if she hadn't told on me, Karma would have been kinder, and would have let her finish the full cup before getting busted...

Ah, it's the little things...

Though I mean come on, if you WORK at the place your trainer works, and you're doing the whole 'apex' plan, you'd know to sneak your chocolate fixes rather than just blithely roaming around with chocolate. Ha ha...

And I haven't had any cheeseburgers thank you.

No comments: